So, we have made a real effort to start recycling more in the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure if it's Moose A Moose from Noggin or me and JP but Lilly has definitely caught on. Tonight when we got home from the pool she opened up a water bottle and poured it out and then turned to us and said "cycle" (recycle) and took the bottle to recycling bin. Can you believe it? 21 months old I might add.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Cycle
So, we have made a real effort to start recycling more in the last couple of weeks. I'm not sure if it's Moose A Moose from Noggin or me and JP but Lilly has definitely caught on. Tonight when we got home from the pool she opened up a water bottle and poured it out and then turned to us and said "cycle" (recycle) and took the bottle to recycling bin. Can you believe it? 21 months old I might add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tamara,
I just love catching up through looking through my friends blogs! Lilly is so precious! You and Katie both look so happy...I will be home for Christmas and would love to get together with you girls. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment